Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Shri Dhirubhai Ambani did not tell me any of the following VISION

31 Dec 2019 Shri Dhirubhai Ambani did not tell me any of the following VISION when I met him in his Maker Chamber IV office , around Jan 1990 But, in those 30 minutes, he did share his thoughts on ENTREPRENEURSHIP Those thoughts motivated me to launch , 3P CONSULTANTS in April 1990 In 2003, with the slogan of Karlo Duniya Muthi Mein, Reliance shot up to the top position by providing basic mobile services at the cheapest rate. This helped the company to grab the market space by driving out the competitors. Now, some 16 years later, Mukesh Ambani seems ready to drive out e-com sites like Amazon / FlipKart etc., by launching JioMart app Almost as per the SCRIPT that I wrote some 18 months ago ! Marketing professionals may want to read the entire script at : Unfolding as Envisaged ? https://lnkd.in/fSNXZTF

No comments:

Post a Comment