Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

National Data Governance Centre

10 Dec 2019 In June 2019 , Shri Piyush Goyalji announced Government's intention to set up : National Data Governance Centre I think this could pave the way to compensate Data-Owners for use of their " Anonymized " data by enabling anyone to purchase such data online, as explained in : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R Hopefully, just introduced Data Protection Bill , will expedite this platform. which has the potential to enable Data Owners to earn Rs 50,000 per month ! For rest, read : https://lnkd.in/feTxJbz

No comments:

Post a Comment