Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Reliance Industries makes investment in drones

14 Dec 2019 News : Reliance Industries makes investment in drones Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fJS4SNB ========================== Highlights : > The country’s largest private sector company Reliance Industries is betting on drones > This means A200 can be used for commercial purposes including monitoring of cell towers, inspecting sites and DELIVERING items ================== While elaborating on the game plan of Reliance Retail , I wrote : " Initially we will employ manual " Delivery Persons " for this but , before long , we will deploy a fleet of autonomous DRONES for this purpose This fleet will cover " Kirana Stores " and " Online Customers " , located in pre-designated areas , covering 4 sq km ( 2 km x 2 km ) These drones will get their " Delivery Instructions " directly from our Web Server , for all ONLINE orders More at : MA = DA x 4,000,000 ? [ 17 July 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fitDeaU

No comments:

Post a Comment