Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Stylumia reduces fashion industry's carbon footprints by 60 million garments per annum

07 Dec 2019 News : Stylumia reduces fashion industry's carbon footprints by 60 million garments per annum https://lnkd.in/fdSRjXB =============== Extract : Did you know that the world produced 150 billion garments in 2018 alone, of which 50 billion garments or one-third remained unsold? Founded in December 2015 by former Myntra COO -Ganesh Subramanian - Stylumia, an AI-led platform is garnering steady traction for its SaaS solutions which assist customers including fashion professionals, large international brands, retailers (online & offline) and exporters to make informed decisions. / / ============================ Would it " alert " charities when a garment lies unused in the wardrobe for months ? To know how AI can make this possible, read : Help ! please , rescue me ! [ 08 Aug 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/ecSC9ce

No comments:

Post a Comment