Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 19, 2019

I don't know who computed, using what formula !

18 Dec 2019 It is reported that the productivity of the recently concluded session of Lok Sabha, was 116 % ( I don't know who computed, using what formula ! ) Yesterday , ( and today ) there is an ongoing conference of the Speakers of State Legislative Assemblies / Lok Sabha , to debate on the performance of individual MPs / MLAs Dy Chairman of Rajya Sabha , Shri Singh has suggested evolving a DISRUPTION INDEX ( presumably, for each individual MP / MLA ) Through this blog / email , I am urging our Parliamentary Affairs Minister, Shri Pralhad Joshiji to link such an INDEX with a Variable Pay for the MPs/MLAs, for which , detailed FORMULA can be found at : MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Congratulations, Shri Harivansh Narayan Singhji

No comments:

Post a Comment