Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A New Blockchain App Is Poised to Radically Change How People Vote

News : A New Blockchain App Is Poised to Radically Change How People Vote https://lnkd.in/ethgwaj ============== Extract : The Sovereign app brings together blockchain and liquid democracy, a form of democracy that gives people more control over their votes by allowing them to vote directly on issues themselves or pass their vote on to a delegate. --------------------- On 03 Nov 2018 , I blogged / emailed , Voters' Will https://lnkd.in/fQtaTZA, Extract : · Links users’ Mobile phones with their respective MPs / MLAs · Flash on the voters’ mobiles , each proposed resolution requiring voting by MP / MLA · Enables each Voter to “ direct / instruct “ his / her MP , to vote “ for “ or “ against “ · Aggregates “ FOR / AGAINST “ votes polled by UMANG from all voters, # MP ( or MLA ) wise # Party-wise # Overall ( for all Members put together ) · Publish these results on the web sites of Lok Sabha / Parties / MPs and MLAs This mechanism would provide the MPs / MLAs / Parties , a QUANTIFIED MEASURE of the wishes of the voters and become “ sensitive “ to their wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment