Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 24, 2020

Congratulations for this , potentially revolutionary, innovation

Shri Gaurav Somwanshi ( EmerTech ) Shri Vilas Shinde ( Sahyadri Farmer Producer Company ) ------------------------------ / / / ----------------------------- Friends, Just came across following news report : New app to connect farmers with buyers https://lnkd.in/f-6bf5Q Congratulations for this , potentially revolutionary, innovation Report reads :  Application will provide information about fruits, vegetables, grains and farm produce sold in retail stores.  Aimed at bringing transparency in pricing / eliminating exploitation of farmers by middlemen.  On this platform, farmers can view how much of their crop has been sold/ at what rate. Soon, a similar platform for consumers will be launched where buyers can scan a QR code on the pack using their smartphones to get details on the farmer, the production cost, pesticides or fertilisers used and the quality certificates received Given your pioneering spirit, you might like to look at the following : https://lnkd.in/f2TVDtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment