Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

MP drafts right to water law, promises 55 litre/day to each

25 Feb 2020 News: MP drafts right to water law, promises 55 litre/day to each https://lnkd.in/fVg98mJ -------------------------------------------- Congratulations , Shri Sukhdev Panse ( Minister PHE-MP ) One suggestion to ensure success of your unique initiative : > Law should incorporate a clause requiring all new buildings to have a separate / independent / internet connected, SMART WATER METER ( similar to smart electricity meters ) for each household ( residence / office ) > Water charges to be automatically deducted through PRE-PAID arrangement ( - a Mobile App should suffice ) > Water supply to get cut-off automatically when family's water quota ( proportionate ) gets exceeded . To restart automatically , when cumulative consumption falls below quota > There will be no need for preparation of a WATER BILL and hassle to collect the bill amount > Existing buildings to install such SMART WATER METERS , by 27 June 2023 ----------------- If done , MP will set a BENCH-MARK for all other states

No comments:

Post a Comment