Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, February 16, 2020

EC plans affidavit changes to highlight heinous crimes

16 Feb 2020 News : EC plans affidavit changes to highlight heinous crimes Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fQytxC4 =============================== My email to EC / Supreme Court / Cabinet Ministers ( Filtering Candidate Information ? / 18 Sept 2016 ) : --------- # Make latest info about ALL candidates available at finger-tips on Mobile eliminating hours of " searching " on the Net and hours of " filtering " Info would comprise, * Affidavit filed by the Candidates * Police Record including cases filed / pending / disposed off , against the candidates * Past political history ( no of political parties changed ) * Director-ship ( direct / indirect ) in private businesses and NPA of those businesses * Results of open Surveys on " ROMP - Recall Our Member of Parliament " { https://lnkd.in/f-tw9UE } * Whether the candidate has accepted to implement the " Charter of Demand " ( if elected ) , submitted and uploaded by the Voters of his Constituency on the web site of the Election Commission

No comments:

Post a Comment