Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, February 16, 2020

China has 200 million surveillance cameras

16 Feb 2020 News: China has 200 million surveillance cameras. In 2017, Chinese researchers filed more than 900 patents for facial-recognition technology ; nearly 10 times the number in USA ------------------------------------------------------- This is just the beginning ! Here is what is coming : --------------- In twenty hundred and twenty four A Sea of Waves will roar, Light will follow sound : And , in Smell and Taste Earth will abound , Brain will hide no more Your secrets gore ! [ source : Nostradamus could have said ? / 08 Nov 2018 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment