Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, February 1, 2020

What business are we in ?

01 Feb 2020 What business are we in ? These days. more and more companies ( mostly tech companies ) are asking this question , which Theodore Levitt asked in his famous article " Marketing Myopia " , in 1960 Apparently , Apple seems to be asking of itself : Are we in the business of , > Making / Selling smartphones / tablets, OR > Enabling people around the World to stay connected ? So , it has decided to launch its own Satellites ( thousands of them ) in near earth orbit , which will enable Apple device owners to connect with each other, WITHOUT needing a MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDER ! One more business ( MSP ) , which failed to ask of itself : " What business are we in ? " Read : https://lnkd.in/fKgTVfx -------------------------------------- The tech giants are about to declare satellite war on the traditional telecoms operators https://lnkd.in/fVyPJgn ------------------------------------- Disruption : The Inevitable [ 08 July 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/frSSYeX -------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment