Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, February 14, 2020

Digital Vault

Tamil Nadu has just launched a DIGITAL VAULT where all cards - certificates - licenses - documents etc of each of its citizen can be stored and accessed by that citizen, using his Mobile No and OTP This is certainly an improvement over the Digital Locker Project ,{ as originally proposed to be created }, as reported at : Digital Locker Project https://lnkd.in/fpzTXHz Question : Why should each State Government launch it's own / separate DIGITAL VAULT ? Why not ONE / SINGLE vault for the entire population of India , as described at : Tamil Nadu : # 1 on “ Ease of Living “ Index ? https://lnkd.in/f74ye8n

No comments:

Post a Comment