Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Govt Think Tank NITI Aayog

04 Feb 2020 PAST : On 27 Aug 2017, PM Shri Modiji exhorted the Secretaries to take BOLD and FAST and HONEST decisions , to speed up the implementation of the 3 year " ACTION PLAN " [ 2017-18 to 2019-20 ], prepared by the Govt Think Tank NITI Aayog PRESENT : Draft policy for setting up 5 Giga-factories for manufacture of Lithium-ion batteries, is awaiting a NOD ( green signal ) from the Cabinet, even after a lapse of 9 MONTHS ! Niti Aayog seeks Cabinet nod for battery push https://lnkd.in/fAvgJp5 --------------------------------------------------- IN THE MEANTIME, IN CHINA : After outbreak of Caronavirus, local government of Wuhan decided to set up 2 specialized HOSPITALS ( 1,000 beds and 1600 beds ) Ground was broken on 20th Jan . First hospital ( with 1400 technicians ) was handed over to army yesterday ( Feb 3 ) Just TEN DAYS ! ( - In India, a file takes longer to move from one desk to the next desk, 5 feet away ! ) Second will be handed over tomorrow ( Feb 5 ) ------------------------------ ANY WONDER : Amitabh Kant ko Gussa Kyun aataa hain ? [ 28 Aug 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fZwY4Ps

No comments:

Post a Comment