Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Reliance Jio-Microsoft partnership to shape digital decade: Ambani

25 Feb 2020 News: Reliance Jio-Microsoft partnership to shape digital decade: Ambani https://lnkd.in/f89HPcn He said that Jio and Microsoft would work with various businesses - startups, micro enterprises, merchants, shopkeepers and large enterprises - to drive a technically enabled India in the coming years. There is an opportunity for SMEs to digitally enable themselves now, and Jio and Microsoft could provide the tool sets and data sets for the same, he said. "Small, medium and micro enterprises provide 70% of India's employment, they drive 40% of our exports and are critical to all the economic activity that we see. And they have done this with zero technical enablement and adoption, " Ambani said. =========================== Given this commitment of Mukesh Ambani, it is more than likely that Reliance will soon get into the business of " skilling / re-skilling " , 12 crore persons employed by MSME, using Microsoft's cloud-based services, as described in : Organizing the Unorganized [ 04 Feb 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fSM6EUD

No comments:

Post a Comment