Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 10, 2020

Foreign Electric Car manufacturers

Dear Shri Gadkariji, In our great ( - and justified ) hurry to : > Get rid of Petrol / Diesel vehicles , and > Replace these with Electric vehicles, we must not fall prey to the powerful lobbies of , > Foreign Electric Car manufacturers, and > Domestic vested interests ( Oil Mktg companies / Petrol Pump owners ) I urge you to spare a few minutes to read the following email Then encourage Indian Car Manufacturers to seek out the BLACK SWANS listed by me , in order to accelerate the switch-over , without needing road-side Battery Charging Stations Please, help eliminate the BIGGEST hurdle to rapid switch-over , viz : Range anxiety ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Betting On Black Swan ?

No comments:

Post a Comment