Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 10, 2020

Theory of Information

Dear Pranav Mistry ( Star Labs - Samsung ) : Just read your following immensely educating interviews : soon information is going to go completely invisible At one place you are quoted : “ Right now, everything in the digital world is derived from the physical world. But it might change in the next generation…….. But in the end, the digital and physical world need not be separate… Information is going to go completely invisible “ In one of my blogs, I wrote : Parallel to the Theory of Thermodynamics , I would like to propound the following as far as the “ Theory of Information “ is concerned : “ Like Entropy , content keeps growing with each and every human interaction , either with other humans or with his environment , and content can no longer remain hidden , nor can it be destroyed “

No comments:

Post a Comment