Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, February 7, 2020

VIRTUOUS CIRCLE

Here is an Unprecedented Opportunity for Indians to set an example of UNITY / AMITY / RELIGIOUS HARMONY / PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE , to the rest of the World , which is currently mired in religious bigotry-led civil wars in dozens of countries around the world And that initiative lies in the MINDS ( and the hands ) of the 15 members of Shri Ramjanmbhoomi Tirth Kshetra Trust, just announced by the government They have the power to set in motion , a VIRTUOUS CIRCLE , which I call : WORLD PEACE COMPLEX , I prey to Lord Ram to visit these members in their dreams and say : " Do not confine me to a brick-and-mortar temple, which will get swept away in the tides of TIME , just as waters of river SARYU , swept away my earthly body in their swift current Build a World Peace Complex which will keep me alive in the HEARTS of the entire HUMAN RACE , for ETERNITY " Jai Ram ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM A ( not so ) Hidden Message ?

No comments:

Post a Comment