Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

BMC's incubation centre receives State approval

12 Feb 2020 ---------- Dear Aditya Thackreyji, [ ] I just came across following news reports : ----------------------------------------------------- BMC's incubation centre receives State approval Start-up idea to solve civic issues? BMC gets ready to fund it ---------------------------------------------------- Although, I am no more a Startup ( - may be , more of a Spentup , at age of 86 ! ), I urge you to go through the following blogs , which may inspire some real Startup to pickup the baton : Un-Implementable Laws : Unstoppable Corruption [ 20 Feb 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fx7-5sv ------------------------------ Leveraging NaviC ? [ 30 May 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fPMNKbv -------------------------------- There are many others which I can send to you , in case of interest With regards, Hemen Parekh www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment