Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

CITIZENSHIP ELIGIBILITY SCORE CARD

Notes : Ø Foreign nationals residing in India , will get “ Assessed / Scored “ as shown Ø Such “ Foreigners “ need to apply , to the Home Ministry . Ø Applications will be taken up , on a “first come first served “basis Ø Ministry will appoint state-wise, third party Agencies to interview the applicants and fill up the above-mentioned, “ CITIZENSHIP ELIGIBILITY SCORE CARD “ Ø Total score will range from a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 50 Ø Results of the SCORE will be published on web site of the Ministry Ø SCORE CARD itself will be a part of revised Citizenship Amendment Act ( to be presented to Lok Sabha by 01 April Ø This revised amended CAA, will lay down the MINIMUM SCORE ( points ) for grant of Indian Citizenship ( my suggestion > 30 + points ) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( source : https://lnkd.in/fMtkPQe ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Amitbhai Newspapers are reporting that Donald Trump is likely to raise the issue of CAA , while talking to you To give him a reply , read the following FORMULA , - which will also ensure immediate end to ANTI-CAA protests all over India .

No comments:

Post a Comment