Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 17, 2020

Something Between a Telco and a Newspaper

17 Feb 2020 New: Mark Zuckerberg Wants Facebook to be Treated Like 'Something Between a Telco and a Newspaper' https://lnkd.in/fAi934r --------------------------- Extract : Right now there are two frameworks that I think people have for existing industries - there's like newspapers and existing media, and then there's the telco-type model, which is 'the data just flows through you', but you're not going to hold a telco responsible if someone says something harmful on a phone line." "I actually think where we should be is somewhere in between," he said. ================= Dear Shri RaviShankar Prasadji, It is time to ignore who said what at the Munich Security Conference , with its narrow ( frog in the well ) vision We, in India , ought to be concerned more about the fact that Amazon ( and its tribe ) are minting tons of money, selling PERSONAL DATA of 300 million Indian users- but refusing to compensate these users The only language Amazon will understand is to implement : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R

No comments:

Post a Comment