Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, February 15, 2020

How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?

Even as Chief Election Commissioner , Aroraji is preparing to launch a Mobile App based voting , politicians belonging to opposition parties must be waiting for some geeks to point out : Why this won't work Much the same way they have been saying so about EVMs But this is unlikely to deter Shri Aroraji , who knows too well that , any innovation will first get criticized , then get doubted , before getting admired ! Unfortunately , in India, we have too many people who will say : " This is ridiculous . It just won't work " And too few people who say : " We have to solve a huge problem so we will try anything with an open mind. May be it won't work well for the first time - as nothing ever does. But, we will learn from each failure , improve and try again till we succeed " As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps. Skeptics are requested to read : > https://lnkd.in/f8ErXfr > https://lnkd.in/fc5JP4v MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Voting on your Phone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment