Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tech will give Chair better grip on MPs

27 Feb 2020 News: Tech will give Chair better grip on MPs Read more at: https://lnkd.in/ffEfs2d ---------------------------- Extract : As per the plan, the digital audio visual system, which will be placed in front of every seat, will have programmable rules based microphones which will put the Speaker in control of who gets to speak and who doesn't .... will also include features such as biometric based digital voting mechanism..... none other than member assigned for a particular seat will be able to vote ---------------------------------- A welcome reform of the working of LokSabha But, a long way to go : Reforming Elections and Lok Sabha [ REaL ] ( 20 Dec 2016 ) https://lnkd.in/fqPt_iA

No comments:

Post a Comment