Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, February 3, 2020

Government has 2.6 Lakh vacancies

As per this report, Government has 2.6 Lakh vacancies ( 2019-2020 ) When advertised, expect 260 lakh candidates to apply ! Maharashtra: 12 lakh apply for 8,000 constable posts, exams .. Read more at: https://lnkd.in/f2BC6sn That is 150 per vacancy ! With current manual / face to face , process , it may take years ( decades ? ) to interview 260 lakh candidates Here is a technology-based solution I urge Shri Jitendra Singhji ( Minster for Personnel ) to consider my following suggestion https://lnkd.in/f8y58se

No comments:

Post a Comment