Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Virus drives world’s largest teleworking trial

04 Feb 2020 News: Virus drives world’s largest teleworking trial Read more at: https://lnkd.in/faaPJk9 ------------------------- Extract : But as Chinese companies begin to restart operations, it’s likely to usher in the world's largest WORK-FROM-HOME experiment That means a lot more people trying to organize client meetings and group discussions via VIDEO-CHAT apps or discussing plans on productivity software platforms like WECHAT WORK or Bytedance's Slack-like LARK ---------------------------------------------------- China is simply implementing the adage : Necessity is the Mother of Invention We, in India too, desperately need TELE-WORKING , not only to beat long hours on the roads due to traffic jams , but also to provide SELF EMPLOYMENT to millions of our youth How we can pull this off, is described at : " BACK FACTORY " OF THE WORLD ? [ 09 Sept 2015 ] https://lnkd.in/fmz6jHJ -------------------- Wormholes Across the World ? [ 03 march 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fGrFBw3 -----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment