Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

EU fights for ‘purpose’ in grand plan for technology, AI rules

18 Feb 2020 News: EU fights for ‘purpose’ in grand plan for technology, AI rules Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fA42qwi ============================== Extract : On the EU’s menu: new rules for AI, possible legislation for gate-keeping platforms, plans to make data centers carbon-neutral, as well as incentives for businesses to share information with the aim of forming data pools that bolster innovation. ============================= Dear Shri RaviShankar Prasadji, As far as that " Gate-keeping Platform " is concerned, India can set an example to EU by implementing : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 14 Feb 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R ---------------------------- For once , you can lead the World !

No comments:

Post a Comment