Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, February 15, 2020

HERE’S HOW TO STORE WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY USING JUST GRAVITY

15 Feb 2020 News: HERE’S HOW TO STORE WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY USING JUST GRAVITY https://lnkd.in/fUjv3VN ----------------------------------------------------------- But , how about harnessing MAGNETISM which surrounds entire earth - and up 24 hours, as suggested by me in : Salvaging Life On Earth [ 24 March 2014 ] https://lnkd.in/fBSdgWD ----------------- Extract : Every school child knows that , > Electricity is generated when a copper wire is rotated in any magnetic field > Earth is surrounded by a very strong magnetic field > This magnetic field is generated by the rotation of molten iron deep inside earth's core > This magnetic field also protects us from harmful ultra-violet rays / gamma radiations from space Now , suppose we find a way to , > Construct a hollow cylinder of woven Copper wires to envelope the earth , 100 miles above the earth's surface ( like those thin rings of Saturn ) > Then , using small rocket thrusts , rotate this cylinder in the direction opposite of earth's rotation , to cut through its magnetic field Will that generate electricity ? Sure !

No comments:

Post a Comment