Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, February 9, 2020

The key for Tesla’s future is batteries, not cars

09 Feb 2020 In a number of my earlier posts / blogs, I have wondered if companies ask of themselves : " What business are we in ? " - then re-invent themselves Here is an example : The key for Tesla’s future is batteries, not cars https://lnkd.in/f_42cvD ------------------- Extract : Tesla isn’t a car company, it’s a battery company. Tesla isn’t a car manufacturer competing with other automobile manufacturers to transport people or goods; Tesla’s vehicles are consumers of the company’s main product: batteries, which are also used in huge storage power stations, homes and for all types of electrical installations. In the years to come, that market will be much more important than an automotive industry that, in its evolution from consumer product to a service, will require fewer units and rid the world of an excess of private vehicles currently gridlocking our roads and fouling the air we breathe. ----------------------- Related Readings : What business are we in ? https://lnkd.in/ftQsjJh -----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment