Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

NEST ( New , Emerging and Strategic Technologies ) Division

Among India's most important problems needing URGENT solutions, are : > Looming Water Famine ( - likely to disrupt civility in our society ) > Unavailability of CHEAP / NON-POLLUTING power in remote corners And now, technology exists to extract from " thin and dry " air ( air which is available in plenty, all over our vast land ) , both , Water / Electricity And VERY CHEAP ( - as compared to existing alternatives ) Reason I am requesting our External Affairs Minister , Dr JaiShankarji ( ), to look into these solutions ( contacts of the concerned Scientists given in my following blog ), is recently set up ( within External Affairs Ministry ) , a division called : NEST ( New , Emerging and Strategic Technologies ) Division ( - with a mandate to ACQUIRE such technologies from abroad ? ) And further request the following Policy Makers to lend support to my suggestion : Dr HarshVardhan ( Minister for Science and Technology ) / Ø Professor K VijayRaghavan ( Principal Scientific Advisor ) / Chairman, PM – STIAC [ Prime Minister’s Science, Technology and Innovation Advisory Council ] https://lnkd.in/eemYWGY

No comments:

Post a Comment