Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, July 11, 2019

All workers to receive appointment letter; night shift option for women

11 july 2019 All workers to receive appointment letter; night shift option for women https://lnkd.in/fqCqBGT ============================= Any business entity with 10 or more workers will mandatorily be required to issue appointment letter and also get the medical check-up done annually for all its workers. Also, women can voluntarily opt for working in night shift. ======================= This is a welcome step . It could have been revolutionary , had it insisted on all such establishments to implement : From BAD to MAD [ 01 June 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/ebf8pSZ ============================ Dear Shri Gangwarji { Labour Minister } / I urge you to spare a few minutes of your valuable time to read my suggestion

No comments:

Post a Comment