Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Mediation in Ayodhya not working: Plaintiff to Supreme Court

11 july 2019 Mediation in Ayodhya not working: Plaintiff to Supreme Court Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fHdYn_u ============================= On 08 March , SC appointed a Mediation Panel to bring about a consensual solution to Ram Mandir dispute. 2 months tenure of panel got stretched to 4 months May be this was expected since none of the litigants would want to be accused , of having " sold out " ! Hence, SC has agreed to re-start the hearings from 10;30 am today. I hope, this time there will be day-to-day hearings without any postponement, till its final verdict Since SC is non-partisan constitutional body which is answerable only to the People of India ,in the larger interest and harmony of the Indian Society, I hope ll not hesitate to announce following solution , binding on all parties / litigants / governments : Reach - Out Time ? https://lnkd.in/eXza3vP

No comments:

Post a Comment