Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Govt moves 2 Bills in Lok Sabha to overhaul existing labour laws

24 july 2019 Govt moves 2 Bills in Lok Sabha to overhaul existing labour laws https://lnkd.in/fq5t-St ================================= Extract : The Wages Code universalises the provision of minimum wages and their timely payment to all employees irrespective of the sector and wage ceiling. ====================================== Question : How will State and Central Authorities ensure foolproof implementation of this code ? There is one SURE way ! Just implement : From BAD to MAD [ 01 June 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/ebf8pSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment