Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

People need to pay the toll for good roads: Nitin Gadkari

17 july 2019 People need to pay the toll for good roads: Nitin Gadkari Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fUXrPsD ====================================== Dear Shri Gadkariji : Entirely agree with you . But we need good roads , not only for highways but also within city-limits So, how about collecting a TOLL from ALL the vehicles , all the time ( day or night / parked or moving ) , based on its HARM QUOTIENT ? And collect this toll ( TRANS-TAX ), automatically , without any human intervention what-so-ever ? And collect Rs 50 lakh*crore per year ? By just implementing : Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ ======================== hashtaghighways hashtagtransport hashtagtax

No comments:

Post a Comment