Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

US co to pay $700mn for exposing private data

24 july 2019 US co to pay $700mn for exposing private data Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fnJinUf ======================================Highlight : The settlement includes up to $ 425 million in monetary relief to consumers , a $ 100 million civil penalty and other offers to the nearly 150 million people who could have been affected In India, the per capita cost per lost or stolen records was at Rs 5019, compared to $ 150 per record globally =================================== It takes years to litigate in a court and some more years before those $425 million reaches the victims ! Every Indian user of Social Media websites / E-Com sites etc can earn ( in ADVANCE ) , Rs 30,000 per month , if govt decides to implement : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R

No comments:

Post a Comment