Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, July 18, 2019

No power supply to discoms without bank guarantees

18 july 2019 No power supply to discoms without bank guarantees Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fzUCjuR ===================== I believe, all DISCOMS belong to different State Governments. Between them, they owe to the Power Producers, Rs 41,747 crores Under pressure ( financial + political ), several DISCOMS have also backed out of legally binding PPA , entered into with dozens of Solar Power producers ! With this Central Govt order, these States will have to bail out their DISCOMS ( by giving funds ) Ultimately , we the honest tax-payers will end up footing the bill through higher taxes ! In all cases of mismanaged and corrupt PSUs , it is the tax payer who bears the burden while those responsible for the mismanagement, get away free !

No comments:

Post a Comment