Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Youth should decide on skills they want to hone

16 july 2019 Youth should decide on skills they want to hone: https://lnkd.in/fuPDPVU ============================= Extract : The Minister also said that recently, the Central Apprenticeship Council discussed new reforms in the field of apprenticeship training. The meeting also proposed to raise the upper limit of engagement of apprentices from the existing 10 per cent of the total strength of establishment to 15 per cent, the Minister said. ================================ Not good enough ! Why keep any percentage limitation ? Read : Skill Capital of the World ? [ 06 June 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fCdbPNq

No comments:

Post a Comment