Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Supreme Court may hand over unfinished Unitech projects to NBCC

30 July 2019 Supreme Court may hand over unfinished Unitech projects to NBCC The top court on Monday asked homebuyers in these projects to give their views on NBCC’s proposal to be the project management consultant. https://lnkd.in/ebuRFrC ===================================== First it was AMRAPALI with its 40,000 buyers , that got handed over to NBCC . Now it is Unitech ( how many flats ? ) No doubt, dozens of other defaulting Construction Majors are waiting to be taken over ! - and get away lightly ? It is high time, we develop a Project Development Eco-System, as described in : Project Development System https://lnkd.in/eXPV9xH ======================= hashtaginfrastructure hashtagprojectmanagement hashtagplanning hashtagresources

No comments:

Post a Comment