Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, July 11, 2019

No one saw zero MDR for digital payments coming

11 july 2019 No one saw zero MDR for digital payments coming In the RBI's vision document for 2021, the central bank said it would consider shifting from transaction value-based pricing slabs to a fixed minimum transaction-based pricing https://lnkd.in/fKxCP6A =================================== Is it possible that many bankers / Fintech companies / Mobile wallet payment Apps / E Commerce web sites etc , may not have YET seen my 2 year old prediction at : BHIM : the Unstoppable [ 14 April 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fNMDzf3

No comments:

Post a Comment