Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Mumbai Mayor Vishwanath Mahadeshwar’s car fined for halting in no-parking

17 july 2019 Mumbai Mayor Vishwanath Mahadeshwar’s car fined for halting in no-parking It is reported that traffic cops last Saturday found Mayor Vishwanath Mahadeshwar’s car parked in a no-parking zone in Vile Parle. https://lnkd.in/fJFkFTS ================================== This is nothing less than a miracle ! I congratulate the concerned traffic police officer for his sense of justice and for his bold ( though unspoken ) statement that : " In the eyes of the law, all are equal " I hope this act gets replicated all over India ! But this will ( - and definitely , will ) happen if PM Modiji publicly congratulates this honest / upright officer ! ============================= hashtagparking hashtaglaw

No comments:

Post a Comment