Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, July 15, 2019

Indian Govt Is Selling Vehicle Owner Data To Companies And Citizens Don’t Have A Clue

15 July 2019 Indian Govt Is Selling Vehicle Owner Data To Companies And Citizens Don’t Have A Clue https://lnkd.in/f3kQc5S ========================== Indian government has made INR 65 Cr by selling data of crores of vehicle-owners Vahan and Sarathi database provided to 87 private and 32 government entities Organizations shall purchase the data for one calendar year at any time, released in in four data dumps. =========================== I had earlier raised following questions to our Cabinet Ministers : Bulk Data Sharing / Selling Policy ? [ 12 March 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fzuC5au

No comments:

Post a Comment