Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Bhushan Steel turns into a case bigger than anything Indian courts have ever seen

11 july 2019 Bhushan Steel turns into a case bigger than anything Indian courts have ever seen Just look at the mammoth size of the Bhushan Steel case: 600 accused in all, and a 70,000-page chargesheet! Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fywkJ5u ================================== Even before all those NCLT cases started surfacing some 2 years ago, Indian courts had some 3 CRORE cases pending - most , for longer than 10 years ! Now , in cases like Bhushan Steel , advocates on both the sides and the presiding judge, would need to read ( very carefully underlining important facts ? ) each of those 70,000 pages ! That itself will need decades , before the hearing can start ! This is a fantastic opportunity for some Start Up, which can come up with an AI software which can reduce this tome to a short gist of just 7 pages ! I have read about the following : Says Prez : Make judgements easier to understand https://lnkd.in/fU8VAdt

No comments:

Post a Comment