Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, July 8, 2019

Lucknow beggars to get job offers from municipal corporation

08 July 2019 Lucknow beggars to get job offers from municipal corporation https://lnkd.in/fHebw8p ======================== This is an excellent initiative and worth emulating by Municipal Corporations, all over India Without doubt, there will be umpteen ( mostly, unforeseen ) problems. That must not deter us from trying our best to find solutions, as this experiment progresses . If some honest mistakes get made, these must be treated, as no more than an " Opportunity for Learning " ! It is entirely possible that there will be some beggars who have become too comfortable with getting money without having to work for it ! They will resist this But, let us remain steadfast in our belief that no one wants to beg if offered some dignified work ! It may be worthwhile to rope in some ( area-wise ) NGOs into this effort . May be these NGOs could provide some space ( eg : an empty flat / school / etc ) where these beggars can sit and produce some components / assemblies for manufacturing companies and earn wages It will be easier for these NGOs to approach the officers in charge of CSR

No comments:

Post a Comment