Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, July 21, 2019

No separate law yet to ban cryptocurrency in India: Anurag Singh Thakur

21 july 2019 No separate law yet to ban cryptocurrency in India: Anurag Singh Thakur The minister’s response comes at a time when the Supreme Court is set to hear a case related to the ban on cryptobanking next week. https://lnkd.in/fGEagDz ================================ Following should change our attitude towards Crypto-currency : Using Calibra or other cryptocurrency wallets like Coinbase (a founding Libra Association member), users can exchange their fiat currency into Libra, send and receive money from other contacts, and pay for products or services all within the app. Facebook will of course make it easy to use within its own apps. Calibra will be built into both Messenger and WhatsApp (though not Instagram for now) to transfer money with a few taps. [ https://lnkd.in/fF9DwKd ] ============================= hashtagCryptoCurrency hashtagBitcoin hashtagLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment