Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Cash is no longer the king, as govt looks to give digital payments a royal push

07 july 2019 Cash is no longer the king, as govt looks to give digital payments a royal push https://lnkd.in/fW5Nqm7 ================================== Levying 2 % TDS on cash withdrawal above rs 1 crore in a year , is ok . Very few persons will get affected and additional revenue for the Govt, will be minuscule ! Even forgetting about the revenue, is this measure likely to give that " ROYAL " push to digital payments ? To get a BILLION Indians to start using their smart phone to make digital payments, what BHIM needs is to give a VOCAL push , as explained in : BHIM : the Unstoppable [ 14 april 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fNMDzf3

No comments:

Post a Comment