Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, July 5, 2019

Mantra for the government

05 july 2019 Data "of the people, by the people, for the people" must become the mantra for the government, which needs to view data as a "public good" and make necessary investments, Economic Survey said on Thursday. https://lnkd.in/f-2kkS3 The Economic Survey for 2018-19 asserted that the benefits of creating data as a public good can be generated within the legal framework of data privacy. The Survey said that since data for social welfare may not be generated by the private sector in optimal quantity, the government needs to view data as a public good and make the necessary investments. ============================= For more than 2 years, I have sent to the Policy Makers, emails suggesting that following " legal framework " is the only solution which can satisfy all the conditions laid down by the Economic Survey : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R

No comments:

Post a Comment