Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, July 22, 2019

Andhra Pradesh first state to reserve 75% private jobs for locals

22 July 2019 Andhra Pradesh first state to reserve 75% private jobs for locals https://lnkd.in/fANBQY9 =============================== MP has already declared its " intentions " to reserve 70 % of jobs in private sector , for local persons . With AP's announcement , expect many more states to follow suit AP law will require private sector to " train unskilled local workers in association with the State Government " , if required Expect endless litigation ! Many years back, there was a law which required every company in Maharashtra to file with the State Employment Exchange, details of all of its " vacancies " , so that the Exchange may refer the suitable candidates from its database of registrants Never worked ! I cannot escape a feeling that this is a case of : > Passing the buck ( of job creation to the private sector ) > Utter populism to fool the gullible voters !

No comments:

Post a Comment