Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath eyes 70% job quota for locals

11 july 2019 Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath eyes 70% job quota for locals As far as private sector jobs in the state are concerned, youth residing in Madhya Pradesh will be preferred over others, says Nath https://lnkd.in/f2S_R69 ============================= In the past , many States have tried to provide job quotas to local youth . I am not aware whether any of the States managed to pass a law to this effect - which , many experts consider unconstitutional Law or withdrawal of due benefits or even subtle pressure tactics, one thing is certain. Many industries may choose to keep away from MP !

No comments:

Post a Comment