Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Launching of LIBRA in India

11 july 2019 I hope our Cabinet Ministers don't get carried away with this recent clarification from FACEBOOK , as far as launching of LIBRA in India ,is concerned Let us not forget : # A few months back, Marc Zuckerberg had the temerity to ignore the summons from Anurag Thakur, to depose before the Parliamentary Committee on IT # Till date, their attitude for controlling FAKE NEWS is wishy-washy ! # Marc has even succeeded in confusing US Congressmen / Senators by giving vague replies # FB has already launched ( in a limited manner ) its WhatsApp payment App in India and is awaiting permission for all India rollout # FB is at the forefront of technology in respect of AI - ML - Facial Recognition - Surveillance etc . For FB to morph WhatsApp payment app into an international money transfer mechanism , is only weeks away ! # If India remains complacent , we will pay a heavy price !

No comments:

Post a Comment