Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

PM warns absentee ministers, asks Pralhad Joshi to prepare daily list

17 july 2019 PM warns absentee ministers, asks Pralhad Joshi to prepare daily list Sources said that at BJP's weekly parliamentary party meeting, PM Modi asked for a list of ministers who skipped their parliament duty despite being on the roster. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/f47YbdU ============================ Extract : “Ministers are not present in the House during their roster duty and send a letter asking that they be excused as they are busy with some other work. I know how to set right such ministers,” Modi said, according to some MPs present in the meeting. ===================================== Dear Shri Modiji, Since you are a great believer in harnessing JAM ( JanDhan-Aadhar - Mobile ) technology to solve administrative problems, I urge you to get Shri Joshi to consider my following suggestion : From BAD to MAD https://lnkd.in/ebf8pSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment