Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, July 6, 2019

The Wolf is at the door - and howling if we can hear !

06 July 2019 One does not need to be a genius ( or an Economist or Banker ), to visualize what earthquake the arrival of Facebook's crypto-currency, LIBRA , would unleash And LIBRA will first devastate those countries which have, either no DATA PROTECTION LAWS or a very confused Central Government which is paralyzed through " endless analysis " of millions of " WHAT IF " scenarios . And whose Reserve Banks are all the time looking for clues from the Central Government ! In my following email to Cabinet Ministers , I said : The Wolf is at the door - and howling if we can hear ! LIBRA : Am I the only one worried ? https://lnkd.in/fmvW5BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment