Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Who will foot bill of digital pay, industry wants to know

09 july 2019 Who will foot bill of digital pay, industry wants to know One of the major industry segments that could get affected by the move is companies which help banks process card transactions and manage the merchant relationships. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fec5txW ======================= Highlight: The government’s move to mandate zero charges on digital transactions for merchants has caused disappointment among the digital payments companies and could also affect on boarding of new merchants, said a note shared with the press by the Payments Council of India, the industry body for such companies. ============================ When Facebook launches its crypto-currency LIBRA, could that " disappointment " turn into " distress " ? To know this possibility, read : Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf ( aka LIBRA ) ? https://lnkd.in/fQ3vpve

No comments:

Post a Comment